163. Old botanical book card

Hello everyone !


I finished making Christmas samples
so I have a moment to enjoy Autumn.
I must say autumn projects are most difficult for me.

Anyway this is my card with foam-iran flower.
Flower was perfect till I decide to put stamp block on the top for better glue set up.

I like the colours, but I rather flower in previous shape.



You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'

  My Stampin'UP shop


I used:

Cheery Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish Die - B117
Cheery Lynn Designs - Flourish #14 2 Piece Die Set - CAFLRS14


You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card! Fantastyczna :) Great use of dies. Thank you for participating in our challenge from Dies R Us!

    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your card is gorgeous!! Your cluster is wonderful with the Cheery Lynn flourish and leaves. Thank you for entering our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dancing wedding card amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your card and the elegance it oozes. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous Card!!! LOVE all the details and your colors!!! Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week! Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! All the elements are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card and a great addition to our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piękna praca!Dziękuję za wspólną zabawę z Namaste!Pozdrawiam:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is so, so pretty! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Thankful for Nature’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! So soft and elegant ! Thanks for joining us this week with Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful floral card! Gorgeous in every way! Glad you shared this at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment